Join Our Team
|Job Title||Project Manager/Project In-charge/ Project Engineer/ Executive|
|Qualification||Engineering Degree/ Diploma/Any Degree|
|Experience||2 to 15 years in handling EPC/Engineering/ Mechanical/Construction industries|
|Salary||No constraint for right candidate|
|No. of vacancies||5 Nos|
• Independently Handling the complete project
• Responsible for Project cash-flow
• Handling of Customers/Vendors/ sub-contractors/any statutory / government official & Local bodies.
• Ensuring the on time completion of agreed Project time schedule Target within budget
• Reporting Timely & 100 % authenticated information to Management related to projects
• Active participation in Management/customer/vendor meeting
• Managing the team members & Ensure timely support of necessary machineries/materials & Consumables / Manpower’s/ sub-Contractors / Required funds from management to meet the Project Requirements
• Internal co-ordination for Timely Completion of Project
• Ensuring on time receipt of required material at project site according to the plan
• Understanding the customer requirement Exactly
• Communicating the Customer / Management Feedback to within department
• Controlling & Monitoring Internal team members within the Budget
• Obtaining project completion certificates from customer/End users
• Project closure with customer/vendor /subcontractors
• Ensuring on time submission of all necessary documents/drawings to customer/ end -user/vendors/sub-contractors.
• Strictly follow the Drawing’s/standards/Codes
• Training the team members
• Team Management.
Essential skills :
• Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to work closely with team members and managers, and effectively manage problems as they occur.
• Leadership: self-driven / Self-motivated/ result oriented professional . As the primary point of contact for team members, you must be able to provide guidance, feedback, and encouragement for achieving goals.
• Organization and time management: Managing the daily activities and needs of an entire team requires an excellent ability to multitask and effectively manage your time.
• Computers and data entry: Budgets and other important documents for companies are usually created on computers and sometimes maintained in databases.
• Problem-solving: Although project managers may step in to handle significant problems, you should be prepared to work through and resolve minor issues without assistance.
• Positive attitude: Generally, a positive outlook makes it easier to handle the stress of unexpected challenges and also helps the entire team stay positive and motivated.